Today we're announcing the availability of Cachet v2.3.0!
v2.3.0 fixes a major pain point for a lot of installations, the Subscriber's system. Joe has rewritten the majority, ridding the system of the notorious issues that many of you have faced.
A quick rundown of the changes:
- Improved the metric point storage system #1582
- Rewritten Subscriber's system #1738
- No longer using Bower for assets #1781
- Component Group API fixes #1751
- Automatic Localization is now configurable (off by default) #1753
- Everything is wrapped in a database transaction #1756
- A backup of your database is now made before running
php artisan app:update#1732
- We now set better defaults for your status page
- Translations should now stop being mostly German
- We're now writing settings to a file, reducing application overheads
Cachet v2.3.0 is available now.