Today we're announcing Cachet v2.2.1, a small patch release that fixes a couple of issues.
The following is a brief overview of the changes:
- A bug with collapsed component groups has now been fixed #1683
- Numerous language fixes
- Sync is now the default queue driver for new installations
- Metric graphs are now rounded to the specified metric places value. #1704
- Component tooltips will no longer be hidden #1702
- Tag names are now included in the Components API.
- Analytics JS is now served over HTTPS.
v2.3.0 will introduce refactored Subscribers, Component Tags API, refactored metric point storage system, and some other minor fixes where possible.
v3.0.0 will be landing later this year which includes:
- Incident Updates
- Refactored Scheduled Maintenance
- Clearer upgrade paths
We hope that you enjoy this release!